Ten symptoms that will tell you, your project is moving into trouble
- Vivek Prakash - July 5, 2012
- Your manager asks the status more frequently than ever
- Your manager asks others to verify what you are saying is true
- Your client speaks about the problem in status meeting than telling you separately
- Your client complains
Why is self learning MS Project not value for money?
- Vivek Prakash - Dec 9, 2011 -
PMP® Exam is changing from 31st August, 2011
As per the communication from PMI, PMI conducts a role delineation study (RDS) for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential every five to seven years. The latest study suggested updates to the professional role of a PMP®. Due to the change in PMP® role, PMP® Exam will be updated.
This communication is an effort to make this information available to people so that people who are planning to take PMP® exam can take decision appropriately.